Where did you serve and what did you do?
11 years active duty, Air Force Security Forces (New Mexico, Turkey, Korea, Germany and Iraq)
9 years Air National Guard (Kentucky) and Air Force Reserve (Ohio), Security Forces and Contracting/Procurement
How are you #StillServing?
– After Dinner Host, Innkeeper and Warming Shelter volunteer: Room in the Inn, a partnership between the Homeless and Housing Coalition of South Central Kentucky, HOTEL INC, and local churches which provides food, shelter, and personal care for the homeless during the winter months.
– Deliver meals for MEALS, INC: unites local churches in the mission of preparing, packaging, and delivering hot meals to feed the hungry in our community. A network of churches serves on a rotational basis to meet this need each weekend.
– Volunteer youth football official
– Volunteer youth soccer assistant coach
– Junior Vice Commander, VFW Post 1298
– Kentucky Legislative Liaison at The Fathers’ Rights Movement
Why do you do it?
It provides a sense of purpose for me and an example for my sons to follow.